You can purchase a new single user license for GedWiz software, for download, through this site using secure online ordering. Payment is by PayPal. PayPal allows payment by credit/debit card using its guest checkout facility, which is available in many countries. It is also possible to pay using direct bank transfer to our UK account; contact customer service if you need the details.
If you are an existing customer with a single user license (i.e., you have previously bought a license for a full working copy of GedWiz), you may be able to purchase a version upgrade through this site.
For all other purchases, including bulk orders, academic discounts & multi-user (site) licenses, please contact customer service.
To make the best possible purchase decision, please take advantage of the free trial download before you decide to get the full version.
However, there is also a 30-day money-back no-quibble guarantee on purchases of single user licenses for GedWiz made directly through this site.
This does not apply to upgrade orders or to purchases not made directly through this site.
iPad: this software will not run on an iPad (or iPhone) or similar.
Mac: GedWiz is a Windows application and as such it does not run directly on a Mac.
If your Mac has a Windows environment such as that provided by 'Parallels' (or similar products) then you should be able run it. However, the use of any of our Windows-targetted products within the Parallels environment on the Mac is not formally supported.
Sorry, but Windows 11S/10S is not supported. Windows 11S/10S is a limited version of Windows that can only run apps from the official Windows app store, and GedWiz cannot be obtained that way.
Sorry, but no. Chromebook is not supported.
- Help information is embedded within the product. To access this, choose Help Index from the Help menu.
- There are many videos on this site that demonstrate how to use the most commonly used features.
- Common product support questions are covered in the Frequently Asked Questions page for GedWiz.
- 12 months access to the customer helpdesk for product support for the current release is included as part of the product price when you buy a license.
- Support includes any updated releases that are released during the support period, which you can download free of charge.
- Support is only provided for the latest (i.e., current) release of the product at any given time - if you are in date for support but do not have the latest release then you should download and install that before contacting the helpdesk. Older, retired, releases of the product are not supported.
- For continued access to the helpdesk after the support period has ended it is necessary to purchase a version upgrade.
Yes. The installer is a full installation and does not require the previous release to be already installed. However you will need a valid install key to install it.
After you have paid for your order you will be contacted by email with installation instructions, including any install code(s) that you need for the full version of the product.
Orders are processed manually (i.e. by a human), and during UK business hours. If you place your order Monday-Friday during UK business hours (9-5.30 UK time) there will be a delay of a few hours before your installation codes are sent. Orders placed at weekends or on UK public holidays may not be processed until the next UK business day (Monday-Friday). If you are ordering from outside the UK please remember that sometimes the UK has public holidays that you do not.
Some orders require validation by us prior to payment (e.g. version upgrades). In such cases we will contact after you have placed your order, either with details of how to pay, or with queries about your order.
Please contact customer service with further details of your requirements so we may give you a quote.
Yes, as follows:
- 2 licenses: 20% of 2nd license
- 3 licenses: 20% off order value
- 5-9 licenses: 30% off order value
- 10+ licenses: 35% off order value
To place such a bulk order, please contact customer service to arrange payment. The online ordering system on this site does not, at this time, have a facility for placing a bulk order.
Please note that purchasing multiple licenses in this way is not the same thing as buying a site license. The above discounts are provided so that groups of individuals can club together to buy licenses for their individual usage of the software, but at a discount. If you represent an organization that wishes to buy a multi-user (site) license, this is a different purchase. If this applies to you, please contact customer service with details of your requirements.
The bulk order discount may not be used in conjunction with any other discount.
The company aims to process all orders within 24 hours of order placement or within the next UK business day (whichever is later), though in most cases it is much quicker than this.
Install codes are sent by email. Please check that this email has not been mistakenly treated as spam by your email system - check your spam folder! This is the likeliest reason why you may appear to have not received the install codes. You are recommended to add tenset.zendesk.com to your 'safe senders' or 'whitelist' in your email program.
No, sorry. All prices are for download only.